- You can play Phigolf and WTG on the TV by casting your phone to a television.
- There are various ways to connect your phone with your TV depending on the TV and mobile phone devices you are using.
For Android phones and smart TVs that have built-in Wi-Fi, please follow the steps below:
- Please make sure both your TV and Android phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Select Smart View on your smartphone and wait until it finds your TV.
- Tap the name of the TV model you want to connect to.
- When you see a pop-up message on your phone requesting for connection, tap Yes to begin.
- In case a PIN is required, enter the PIN on your device to confirm the connection.
- You should now be able to view your screen on the other device.
For Android phones and regular TVs with HDMI ports, please use an HDMI cable compatible with your phone.
- On your TV’s external input settings or input source (usually accessible where the buttons are placed on any side of your TV, or via the remote control) and select the HDMI port number that you want to use.
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Connect the other end to your phone (USB charging port).
- You should now be able to see your phone’s screen on your TV.
For iPhones/iPads and Apple TVs, Apple provides a detailed guide on how to connect your iOS device to your smart TV or Apple TV on their website.
- Please follow this link https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289#mirroriOS for more details.
For iPhones/iPads and TVs with HDMI ports, you can use a Digital AV or VGA adapter to connect your iOS device to your TV.
- For a detailed walkthrough, please visit this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202044
Please note: The Phigolf and WGT Apps are not available to directly download and play on Apple TV or Chromecast. You can play the Phigolf or WGT apps by streaming your phone screen to your TV.