You can cancel your WGT subscription at any time. Subscriptions automatically renew monthly unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 before the end of the current period or the subscription is cancelled.
Cancel a subscription on an Android Device:
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store .
- Check if you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Turning off auto-renewing subscriptions on an iOS device:
- Go to Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in or use Touch ID.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
If you don't see a subscription but are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or tap Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
What happens once I've cancelled?
When you cancel a subscription you’ll still be able to use your subscription for the time you’ve already paid.
For example, if you're monthly subscription is bought on Jan 1 for $1.99 and you decide to cancel your subscription on Jan 15 you'll have access to the subscription until Feb 1 and you won’t be charged another monthly subscription.