If the sensor freezes with a white or red light on:
- Try to turn it off by holding down the power button for 3 - 4 seconds. If the light still does not disappear, please leave the sensor for a day or two to fully discharge.
- Charge the sensor again to full capacity. Please make sure to use a regular USB charger (via wall outlet, not a portable charger).
- Open the Phigolf app and turn the sensor on.
If the sensor does not turn on:
- Please make sure that the sensor is charged for at least two hours.
- Hold the power button down for 3 - 4 seconds.
In case the above steps did not work, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating that you have tried the steps here, and include a photo or video of the current state of your sensor.
Wgt 플레이가 아됩니다
Please sign in to leave a comment.