- Turn on Bluetooth however do not attempt to pair the sensor within your Bluetooth settings.
- Turn on the sensor by holding down the power button for 3 seconds.
- Open the Phigolf app.
- The app will automatically search for the sensor and recognise it on the menu screen of the app.
- Touch the ‘Confirm’ button to approve the sensor and you can now use all the functions of the app.
- If the sensor doesn’t connect within 10 seconds, press cancel and click “try again” to manually search for the sensor.
- You can check your sensor connection status by looking at the small sensor icon at top right side of screen. A red X indicates the sensor is not connected.
For help with set up please view our Quick Start Guide video:
Please sign in to leave a comment.